Depressing thought: in a 100 years almost everyone that’s alive now will be dead and the world will be inhabited by 10 billion or so completely new people.
not so depressing thought: maybe these new people will be less bigoted, sexist and racist.
Depressing thought: I won’t live to see that world.
Not so depressing thought: you can help to create that world.
This is me sneezing and it’s one of the most adorable things you’ll watch all day.
man lets reblog some cute happy shit
My father announced out of nowhere that we were going to see monster trucks at the fair tonight as soon as he got home. He said ” Are you going?” and i said no and he didnt even let me explain myself and began saying what a shitty attitude I have for nt going and being with “the family” that has lost two members since 2008. i just feel like shit like i know he doesnt care but hes going to hold it against me for years if i dont go because hes always wanted to go see monster trucks with his family. hes making me feel like im doing something wrong because
- I don’t want to have to get dressed again because i have laundry to do
- its going to be hot and crowded
- i don’t want to spend my friday afternoon among hundreds of screaming people who keep bumping into me
- MAYBE IN HIGH SCHOOL THATS WHATS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS AND I NEED A REST
- MAYBE BEING AROUND ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THE 90* HEAT SCREAMING ABOUT CARS CRASHING INTO EACHOTHER AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF BEING BELITTLED BY MY FRIENDS AND LAUGHED AT BY STRANGERS WHILE I NOW JUST WANT TO RELAX AND WATCH A MOVIE
- MY IDEA
- OF A
i just dont know what to do
Being a introvert is like being Robert Downey Jr. in your head
and Castiel in real life
how did you manage to sum it up so easily
pickup game too stronk
Ferguson’s public library welcomes students and teachers this week, while schools are still closed.
ehehe i got my hair cut